Product certification and benefits
Product certification guarantees the consistency of the manufacture of a product in relation to the characteristics and performance in terms of quality, safety and reliability of the product defined in a standard or a certification reference system.
The certification procedure also attests that all identical products delivered comply.
Product certification is usually accompanied by the right to use a mark of conformity, which may be affixed to the product and associated documents to enhance the product's performance for consumers and guarantee its fitness for use.
- Product certification allows :
- Market access, i.e. entering new markets with appropriate product certification and conformity;
- Market development: increase the potential of existing markets and enter new markets;
- rapid market entry: for time-sensitive industries, product testing and certification can accelerate market entry;
- Risk management: minimising risk and liability in selected markets and accessing reliable and robust decision making through risk management and compliance;
- Product differentiation: testing and certification will enable a company's products to differentiate themselves from their competitors
You build trust with your customers.
- You provide products adapted to your customers' needs.
- You enhance your professionalism and know-how.
- You strengthen your image.
- You develop your markets.
- Your products are clearly identified with the certification logo and the indications provided for in the standard.
- You can provide proof of the quality of the products (the certifier carries out or has carried out regular audits with testing of certified products).
- Senegalese standards are generally equivalent to international standards
- Continuous monitoring
Raw materials: non-conforming raw materials are rejected on arrival thanks to incoming inspection.
Calibration of the scales at a set frequency prevents overdosing of cement.
The formulas are optimised to avoid over-quality. (obtaining just the desired strength).
- The control of the finished products before delivery avoids complaints or accidents.
- Traceability allows, if necessary, to trace the sources of anomalies.
- Define and harmonise practices within the company.
Costs: overall, this certification leads to a reduction in non-quality costs through better control of the entire production process